✨ Start Here
Building Your Lifeline on Inbound
Breaking into Strategic Accounts
Using this Guide
We built this guide from 200+ experiments and counting.
Every question you have about connection requests or content, we’ve (probably) answered in this guide. If we haven’t, make sure to give us feedback.
But answers alone aren’t useful. We’ve built this guide around two principles.
- Build context.
- Create roadmaps.
Every section has context. These pieces help you think better. They help you change the way you think social should work.
But we also have roadmaps. These are tactics. Specific things you can do. After we’ve set up the way to think about the play, we give you the plays to actually run (all backed by our experiments).
This guide has 5 sections.
- Building Credibility. START HERE. This is the foundation of all prospecting on LinkedIn. If you cannot build credibility, you won’t succeed.
- Outbound Prospecting. We introduce what outbound actually looks like on LinkedIn, how to run it, and specific plays you can use to book meetings.
- Building Your Lifeline on Inbound. Not every buyer is in the market today. You need to build a long-term lifeline for meetings + deals through inbound. We show you how to do that.
- Strategic Accounts. We break apart how LinkedIn can be used to break into larger accounts and for larger deals (6 figures+). If you’re not selling into mid-market or enterprise, this section isn’t for you.
- Daily Workflow. Now that you have all the context and plays, how do you build out your day to stay in the driver’s seat? Social can be overwhelming and we’ll show you how to keep it under control.
We recommend working through the guide in the original order at least once. Lots of the later modules build on earlier modules.
And of course: once you’ve read through the whole guide, you can jump back in wherever it makes the most sense.